About Fr. John C. Silva Education Foundation
Rooted in Faith, Embracing Our Future
The Father John C. Silva Education Foundation is named in honor of our former pastor. It was established to assure a sound financial base for St. Stanislaus Parish School and to help keep the cost of education at the school within reach of the average Catholic family.
Gifts to the Foundation are invested and held perpetually. Only the income earned and certain special project gifts are used each year, creating a long-term alternate source of income for the school.
The purpose of the Foundation is to assist the school by:
- To provide for equipment acquisition, capital improvements to the present building and for future capital needs.
- To assist the school in purchasing of new books, other educational materials, and special projects as needed, thereby, reducing frequency and amount of future tuition increases.
In full cooperation with our families, St. Stanislaus Parish School has responded to the need for a faith filled, Catholic elementary education in the Modesto area since 1948. Working with parents and our caring and responsive faculty and staff, we have endeavored to provide an educational environment that enables our students to develop spiritually, academically, morally, and socially.
Students in kindergarten through eighth grade receive a consistent, challenging education in basic academic subjects – reading, writing, math, social studies, science, and religion – as well as music, computers, and physical education. The school is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
St. Stanislaus also offers a preschool for children age two to five, and an after-school daycare program.
From the position of tradition and strength, we look forward to the future.
Your participation is important to the success of the Foundation and to the future of our Church.
You can experience the joy and satisfaction of helping young people by your personal investment and commitment to the goals of the Father John C. Silva Education Foundation. St. Stanislaus Parish School will provide a return on your investment as it continues to reach its goals.
- Develop committed young Catholics
- Promote a sense of community through its students and their families
- Develop students academically, spiritually and emotionally to be prepared for high school
- Promote family values through integration of religion with family life
- With your support and with Christ as our example, the St. Stanislaus Parish School community will continue to grow in a family atmosphere in which each child experiences respect, responsibility and love
- Teacher Education
- Safety for the school
- Facility Improvements
- Tuition Assistance
- Father Silva Endowment
How You Can Participate
A current goal of one million dollars has been set for the foundation. You can participate by:
Making a tax-deductible donation now and adding to it annually
Bequeathing in your will that a sum of the money, stocks, bonds, or real property be earmarked for the Foundation
Remembering deceased friends and family with a memorial gift to the Foundation
Acknowledging friends and family with an honorary gift to mark special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or special acts of kindness
Making a current gift of stocks, bonds or insurance to the Foundation
All donations to our foundation are made via secure credit card processing handled by Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to use your credit card. Any donations wished to be made with a check may be mailed to our P.O. Box address. In this case, please enclose the appropriate forms (downloadable on the Fundraisers' web page). Thank you!
Fr. John C. Silva Education Foundation
P.O. Box 4304
Modesto, CA 95352